The Free Info Space respects the privacy of all users and is committed to protecting all their data.
Site Free Info Space does not collect any personal data other than that given to the site voluntarily by the user himself.
The site Free Info Space ensures that the personal user data is not published, leased or sold to any other sites or third parties, except as required by governmental or security agencies or within the general security of the state.
Browse the site :
If you are a visitor so that you browse the tent of tech site without entering any personal data, we collect and store certain information about your visit.
This information is not personally known to you, and will not be linked to you unless you decide to introduce yourself .
We collect the following information about the visitor :
- IP address to diagnose problems related to our site server
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- Date and time of arrival
- The pages you visit (by clicking) on their links on the site that take you to another site
- We use your IP address to help diagnose and manage problems related to our site’s server.
Information collected :
- Name, URL, email address
- All e-mail sent to you, either via e-mail, is stored and held for a period from the date of receipt until such time as the information in it is no longer needed or is not required by legal authorities.
- We do not share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
How long we retain your data :
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
- This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
- All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
- Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data :
- If you have an account on https://freeinfospace.com site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data :
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
- These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
- This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
- Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
- If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.
- This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
- It expires after 1 day.
Cookies are small files saved on your computer that include your private information about your preferred settings and other data that your system needs when interacting with your browser.
There are two types of cookies:
instant text files which are deleted at the moment the browser is closed.
- permanent and stored on your computer for a longer period of time and sometimes, permanently.
- Cookies enable us to store any information you enter as it does not require you to re-enter it when you visit the blog again.
- You do not need to activate and accept cookies when you visit the site.
Third party and external links :
- For the sake of personal Free Info Space, your personal information (name, address, e-mail, and any other information) is protected from any use with any third party.
- The site may contain third-party ads or links to other sites or frames for other sites.
Embedded content from other websites :
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Contact the Free Info Space :
Contact forms :
You can contact us via the following contact form: Contact us